1 x 6 Centurion Claymark Pine / Dimensional Lumber
Claymark Centurion is the highest performing exterior finishing system manufactured by Claymark from New Zealand Radiata Pine.
Centurion is a timber cladding system which has been developed to protect your greatest asset - your home.
This product has been developed specifically for the USA market and includes all of Claymark's state-of-the-art technologies to provide a product that will last and which gives a superior finish.
The features are:
- Manufactured from New Zealand Radiata Pine using timber from well managed and FSC® (FSC-C008215) certified forests;
- Manufactured to the highest precision strandard and with a high quality finish;
- Produced from the highest quality finger jointed block;
- The Tru-Core treatment system provides excellent durability characteristics and protects against fungal decay, insects and termites;
- Pre-coated with a 100% acrylic primer and UV sealant undercoat.
The Tru-Core treatment process is a highly effective way to protect wood in exterior environments.
The Tru-Core process uses a unique carrier system that ensures preservative is carried directly into the timber to achieve 100% penetration of both the sapwood and heartwood.
The carrier system is water based so it contains no organic solvent or harmful chemicals. The mix of bio-actives ensure that the timber is effectively treated for fungal attack and rot, insects and termites.
Pre-coated with an acrylic primer and undercoat system with the following benefits:
- The latest in waterborne coating technology for safe handling and performance;
- 100% acrylic compositon
- Resistant to tannin and resin bleed;
- A finish that provides better adhesion and flexibility for the coating;
- Coated on all 4 sides for protection and enhanced stability; and