1 x 4 Ipe, Tongue & Groove (TG) Kiln-Dried (KD) - Decking & Flooring1X4 IPE T&G KD
1 x 4 IPE / Tongue & Groove / Kiln-dried for Flooring / Decking
Ipe decking is known worldwide for its superior characteristics and properties. Ipe wood decking has an extremely dense and tight grain. The grain of Ipe wood can be both wavy and straight.
The color of ipe heartwood is a rich brown with red and amber hues. Due to the wood's fine texture and interlocking grain, ipe offers superior slip resistance.
- Size description is 1 X 4
- Specify product is to be Tongue and Groove (T&G)
- Provide extreme insect resistance
- Stay cool because it doesn't retain heat
- Repel wood rot & decay
- Hold up under extreme traffic & heavy use
- Resist mold & fungus
- Outlast composite materials
- Resist scratches & slivers
- Have increased slip resistance